Shortly after arriving, I realized how much stuff I needed in order to live in a new place! I didn't even bring a towel!
So after a first shopping run, I came home with the most kawaii 'mundane things' I could have hoped for! C:
- Pastel hangers
- Pink towels
- Lavender Rilakkuma house slippers
- Mickey Mouse and Pooh film packs for my Instax camera.
- Diane floral-scented lotion
- Minnie Mouse Peach-scented deodorant spray
- Sample packs of Diane bodywashes (I couldn't decide which scent to get!)
- Sample packs of Glossy Pixie shampoo/conditioner
- Heroine Make Liquid eyeliner pen
- Charcoal and citrus 'peeling' face cleanser
- Ione blowdry/styling tool
I am so ridiculously pleased with Japanese beauty products, I can't even... :D
If you'd like to see some of these products individually reviewed or know how to get them (through me or otherwise), please comment below! I'll be doing heaps of reviews in the coming weeks, as some of these are quite accessible outside Japan.